WHAT IS BULLYING?
Bullying is being mean to another kid over and over again. Bullying often includes:
Taunting: verbal statements or jokes that are meant to hurt and be cruel
Talking about the kid
Leaving out or purposefully ignoring the kid
Attacking the kids by hitting, kicking, and/or yelling at him/her
Bullying is not just in person, but can also include online, text message, emails, pictures/images/videos and social media. The key characteristic of bullying is it happens over and over again.
- We will not bully others.
- We will help students who are bullied.
- We will include students who are easily left out.
- When we know somebody is being bullied, we will tell an adult at school and at home,
- The adult will listen and will do something about it.
To contact us:
Horizon Science Academy Cincinnati 1055 Laidlaw Ave Cincinnati, Ohio 45237
Phone: 513.242.0099 Fax: 513.242.2467 email: firstname.lastname@example.org